Southwest Ranches Home Suffers Mold Outbreak From Hidden Water Damage?
Our local Pembroke Pines and West Miramar teams are licensed and certified by the State of Florida and the Institute for Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification to identify and restore mold problems in homes and commercial businesses in Southwest Ranches.
Our climate encourages mold growth but there are steps that can be taken to discourage mold growth. Here are some tips from the Florida Department of Health for preventing mold growth:
- The easiest way to prevent the mold from gaining a foothold is to control dampness. Keep your home clean and dry.
- When water stands for even 24 hours, common molds can take hold
- Keeping humidity levels below 60 percent and venting moisture from showering and cooking to the outside are several ways to prevent the conditions that can lead to mold growth
- Clean and dry up spills within 24 hours
- Dry out wet building materials and carpets within 24 hours
- Use an air conditioner or a dehumidifier to reduce indoor humidity levels below 60 percent. If you have a central air conditioning system and need a dehumidifier to reduce relative humidity below 60 percent, you should have the air conditioning system examined for problems.
- Do not carpet bathrooms or basements
Call Us Today!
Our local Pembroke Pines and West Miramar team is Here to Help ® when your home or commercial business in Southwest Ranches has a mold issue. Call us today at 954-998-0600.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.