Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies can happen at any time and for many reasons. That’s why our local team in Pembroke Pines provides emergency cleaning and restoration services in Pembroke Pines 24 hours a day, seven days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night, and we typically arrive onsite within four hours of your call. Our fast emergency response time saves our customers time and money by minimizing the potential for secondary damage.
Our local team in Pembroke Pines is a trusted leader in emergency cleaning and restoration services in Broward County. No matter how extensive the damage or when you need us, residents and businesses can count on us to arrive quickly and immediately begin the cleanup and restoration process.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (954) 998-0600
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Pembroke Pines / West Miramar arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.