If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (954) 998-0600

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Water & Mold Move Quickly, So Our Pembroke Pines/West Miramar Pros are Always Here to Help® You!

Hidden water leaks can be more devastating than sudden bursts of water. Microbial-growth spores (including mold) are always present both indoors and outdoors; after about 24 to 48 hours of exposure to water, the spores develop into active colonies. In any home, microbial growth (from now on, just “mold”) has plenty of food because drywall, wood, fabrics, skin cells, and animal dander are nutritive gardens for mold. That’s why you should call for experienced restoration providers such as ours -- Pembroke Pines/West Miramar. We have professional accreditation in handling excess water and mold. Call us at 954-998-0600 at any time; water and mold are both emergencies. We’ll arrive quickly to help prevent further damage and restore your home to pre-damage conditions.

  • Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
  • Specialties include:
  • Removal of water, mold, and other hazards
  • Drying/dehumidification
  • Care for belongings
  • Cleaning and disinfection
  • Safety for our employees and our clients/customers
  • Superbly skilled team members
  • Extensive and always updated training
  • Best available equipment

Whether mold creeps in because of storm damage, results from previously undetected leaks, or is another unwelcome consequence of a broken a/c, our Pembroke Pines/West Miramar teams are Here to Help®  make the damage “Like it never even happened.”

If you have excess water/water damage, it is possible that you have mold damage – and sure that you will if you don’t get the water removed.

If you have active mold colonies, you have excess water.

For Remediation from Water Damage and the Mitigation of Mold, Look no Further than Pembroke Pines/West Miramar at 954-998-0600           

Even the International Space Station has mold spores, so don’t worry that you have suffered terrible lapses in house maintenance if you smell something musty.

Our tropical climate makes mold infestations an even likelier risk than in dryer parts of the country. A couple of days without a fully functional air-conditioning system is enough to encourage mold to grow throughout our home.

You may have heard people complain – you may have complained yourself – about teenagers eating them “out of house and home.” Mold is worse. It eats the house. Mold survives by ingesting any organic materials and some inorganic ones (molds have evolved to eat some plastics, for example).

Mold eats:

  • Soil, dust (indoor dust is mostly human skin cells)
  • Plants
  • Fruit, bread/carbohydrates, protein, dairy products
  • Paper (including wallpaper, photos, art, books)
  • Wood
  • Glue and other adhesives
  • Hair and skin cells (mold loves showers!)
  • Leather
  • Upholstery, carpet, curtains, and other fabrics
  • Anything that you eat or drink
  • Anything that your pets eat or drink

Handling mold requires safety training, specialized solutions/equipment, and a wealth of training. We’ve got that. Call our Pembroke Pines/West Miramar team to free your home from invasions of mold at any time: 954-998-0600.

Pembroke Pines/West Miramar